Composed of highly purified Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, with a concentration of 2.0% HPMC.
Methylvisc is very dispersive and provides excellent endothelial protection thanks to its visco-adhesionprotection.
Methylvisc made from the synthetic molecule Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), provide excellent endothelial protection thanks to its visco-adhesion.
- 2.0% HPMC 2ml in a single use glass syringe. 23G cannula
- 1 syringe with cannula
- Viscosity:- 2,600-7,000 mPas
- 3 Year shelf life. Storage at room temperature 2’C to 25’C
- Maintains a deep stable AC
- Easy to remove
- Good transparency.
- Can be used to coat the cornea
- Cost effective