ENDO-K PRO Intercorneal implant for corneal transplant
Device of medical grade PMMA, designed for its implantation between the corneal endothelium and the
corneal graft in corneal transplant surgeries.
• Double circular ring, with different diameters.
• PMMA single piece.
• No injector needed.
• Easy manipulation and integration.
Medical device for ophthalmological use, indicated for its implantation between the patient’s corneal
endothelium and the donor corneal graft in corneal transplant surgeries. EQP device helps to avoid
unwanted secondary effects that could make surgical intervention failure.
In general, ENDO-K PRO device allows to:
• Mechanical separation of patient’s corneal endothelium and donor corneal graft.
• Corneal graft survival help.
• Unwanted secondary effects prevention in corneal transplant surgeries.