AJL CELL 2%
AJL CELL is a non-absorbable, highly purified and non-inflammatory viscoelastic solution manufactured with hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) of high molecular weight, clear, isotonic, sterile and non-pyrogenic for intraocular injection.
- High protection of the endothelium.
- Excellent rheological properties.
- Viscoelastic solutions are used to maintain the endo-ocular space and the integrity of the anterior segment.
- They offer excellent visibility of the treated area.
- It is easily removed from the anterior chamber.